The Cloze Agenda is one place to see all your of meetings, reminders, follow-ups, to dos, and alerts. This is where you will start your day and check periodically to stay on track and get things done.
This video provides an overview of the Cloze Agenda functionality.
What you'll find on the Agenda
- Keep in Touch Reminders - Cloze will automatically remind you when to reach out to key people like your customers. Learn More.
- Meetings - Cloze integrates with your calendar and creates a briefing document about the attendees. And makes it easy add notes and to follow-up with all of the participants. Learn More.
- Smart Action Items – Cloze detects action items in email you send (e.g. “I’ll get back to you on Friday”) and adds them to your Agenda automatically. Learn More.
- Smart Deadlines – Cloze detects deadlines in email you receive too (e.g. “Please review and get your comments to me by Friday”) and adds them to your Agenda automatically. Learn More.
- New contact information - Cloze analyzes email signatures in email you receive and lets you know when the sender's contact information has changed, so you can always have the latest contact details for them. Learn More.
- Next Steps - You can use Next Steps to help you keep track of what you've done and what you have left to do. You'll be reminded on the Agenda to follow-up on the next thing you have to get done — automatically. Learn More.
- To Dos - Add to-dos to contacts, companies, and projects to keep track of all the one-off things you need to get done that don't fit into your Next Steps. When your to dos are due, upcoming or past due you'll find them on the Agenda screen. Learn More.
- Email Open Notifications - Cloze can alert you when a recipient opens an email you sent, or clicks on a link in the email. Learn More.