Cloze automatically prompts you with suggested actions or “Assists” (as we call them) to make reaching out to your contacts easy.
On the Agenda screen you will see various types of reminders and for each of these reminders you will also find pre-defined email templates that you can use to reach out with just a few taps. Cloze will suggest things like confirming an upcoming meeting or provide a pre-written note to make follow-up faster. On your iPhone or iPad you can swipe to the right to trigger the assist.
For example, for an upcoming meeting, swipe to the right and you’ll see “Reconfirm” - this will trigger your reconfirm email template.
Assist Email Templates
Cloze Pro includes several pre-defined templates that will be automatically presented at the right time. On the Agenda screen tap on any meeting, keep in touch reminder, blast from the past reminder or email open notification to send these email templates. You can also swipe to the right on your mobile device.
Below is a list of assists and their associated email templates:
- Reconfirm - this assist and template is available before any upcoming meeting on your Agenda. This assist will be displayed two business days before the meeting up to one hour before meeting, unless you’ve interacted with the participants in the last day.
- I’m Late - use this template after your meeting has started, but when you are running late. This will display from one hour before to start of meeting.
- You’re Late - use this assist and template after your meeting has started, but your attendee(s) is running late. This “Are you running late?” assist is available from the start of a meeting to half way through the meeting.
- Follow-up - use this assist and template after your meeting to send a follow-up note. From half way through the meeting and for two business days we keep a “Follow Up” assist in place.
Note that meeting assists only apply to meetings that: (1) have less that 5 participants and (2) have participants outside your own company.
- Follow-up - often times the best time to follow-up on an email is when you see that it has just been opened.
Keep in touch:
- Check in - when Cloze prompts you to get back in touch with someone, use this template to to reach out with just a couple of taps.
- Blast from the past - when Cloze reminds you about a contact that used to be important to you, but you have fallen out of touch with recently, use this template to rekindle your relationship.
Customize your Assist email templates