Check here for what's new and coming soon to Cloze.
- Beta access to the iOS and Android versions of Cloze - Email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you an invite to try all of the new 2017 features on your iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
- Faster Office 365 Email Sync Beta - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll enable early access to our new faster inbox syncing for Office 365 Email accounts.
- Cloze Bot for RingCentral Glip - You can now use Cloze Bot on Glip too! Learn More.
- New "Skip" option for keep-in-touch reminders - Swipe to the left and select "Skip" to be reminded again when your next keep-in-touch reminder cycle comes due. Learn more.
- Filter the timeline of a person - You can filter the Timeline of interactions for a person by Email, Calls, Meetings and others items to narrow the view as needed. Learn More.
- Open Evernote or OneNote in a web browser instead of their app - When creating and opening existing Evernote and OneNote notes you can set if you wish to open the Evernote or OneNote app (iOS, Android, Mac or Windows) or now you can open Evernote or OneNote in a web browser instead. Learn More - Evernote or OneNote.
- Custom Email "From Names" - Each email account connected to Cloze can now have a unique "From Name" that is displayed to the recipient when they receive your message. Learn More.
- Email the top people at a company with a single click - Tap on the email icon in a company profile to send an email to the top people. Learn More.
- Agenda keyboard shortcuts - we've added several new keyboard shortcuts for to help you navigate the Agenda on your desktop. Learn More.
- Analytics and Reporting Beta - Email us at email@example.com and we'll enable early access.
Blog: Your inbox now has a brain. Introducing Smart Action Items and Deadlines and more
Updated Mobile Apps
- Smart Action Items – Cloze detects action items in email you send (e.g. “I’ll get back to you on Friday”) and adds them to your agenda automatically.
- Smart Deadlines – Cloze detects deadlines in email you receive too (e.g. “Please review and get your comments to me by Friday”) and adds them to your agenda automatically.
New note-taking options
- Built-in Notes – You can use Cloze’s built-in notes instead of OneNote and Evernote.
- Use Built-In notes with Evernote or OneNote too – Even if you use Evernote or OneNote for note-taking in Cloze you can edit a call and add a note using Cloze’s Built-In notes.
Custom fields for People, Companies, Projects, and Deals
We’ve added Custom Fields to help your further classify your People, Companies, Projects and Deals. Custom Fields are also shared with your team members if you are using Cloze Business.
- Custom Fields for Projects and Deals – Cloze includes default Custom Fields that you can enable like Type, Forecast and Lead Source—you can also add as many others as needed. When enabled, Custom Fields appear in the Project (or Deal) Status section.
- Custom Fields for People and Companies – Similarly Cloze also includes default Custom Fields that you can enable like Type, Role, Department and Lead Source for People and Companies—you can also add as many others as needed. When enabled, Custom Fields appear in the Relationship section.
Accept meeting invites right from Cloze
- Accept calendar invites – You can accept a meeting invite without leaving Cloze.
We’ve also made many refinements
Importing People and Projects
People and Companies
Blog: Deep Content Search, Scheduled Email, Cloze Sidebar for CRM and more
You can now search for keywords and phrases in emails, attachments, notes, and documents —on Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office 365 email and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, and Evernote.
When you search, Cloze will match results to the following types of content:
Email – Email subject, email body and email attachments
Calendar – Meeting body, location and meeting subject for your primary Google calendar.
Documents – body content of the document, file name, and folder name.
Notes – note subject, note body content, attachments in notes and tags
Messages – message content and content of files exchanged in Slack.
Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later
- Email scheduling – With the Cloze, you can schedule an email to be sent later at a more convenient time. This is helpful when you communicate with people in different time zones, want to send emails when they are most likely to be read or simply want to write emails when you have a free moment and then have them sent at an appropriate time.
Cloze Sidebar for CRM
The Chrome extension provides Cloze related context of people, companies, projects, and deals side by side with your CRM and other websites.
- CRM’s and other app supported: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, SugarCRM, and PipeDrive, HubSpot CRM. Also Supported: Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Github.
Install the Cloze Sidebar Chrome Extension.
We’ve also made many refinements
- One-tap conversion to Deals (or Projects) – When you mark a person or company as “Potential” you have the option to automatically create a Deal (or Project). Learn more.
- Deal stage options – You can now include or exclude an Active deal stage for Deals (or Projects). There are two options. You can track deals: 1.) only until they are won or lost, or 2.) until they are done (any delivery or services are completed). Learn more.
- Merge duplicate deals – You can merge Projects (or Deals) by tapping on the check marks next to the Projects (or Deals) you wish to merge and then tapping on the merge icon. Learn more.
- Add a new company without a domain – You now have the option to create a company with just a phone number. Learn more.
- Add email addresses to companies – There is new “Email Addresses” section for companies so you can track company-level address like “sales@ or support@. Learn more.
- Filter your inbox by email account – tap on the funnel icon and the Content to filter by email source connected to Cloze. Learn More.
Desktop Keyboard Shortcuts
- ctrl-e – in the email composer ctrl-e goes to the end of the line. Learn More.
- cmd-k – in the email composer you can highlight text and insert a link with cmd-k. Learn More.
- cmd-v – in the email composer you can paste an image with cmd-v. Learn More.