Check here for what's new and coming soon to Cloze.
- All features from our October beta are now immediately available:
- MailChimp [beta continued] - Connect Cloze to MailChimp to sync MailChimp contacts into Cloze and Cloze contacts into MailChimp.* Learn more about Cloze and MailChimp.
*Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll enable these beta features.
Blog: Smart Notes, Automatic Android Call and SMS Logging and more
- All features from our summer beta are now immediately available:
- Google Tasks [beta] - Cloze now supports Google Tasks so you can set Tasks and they will sync onto the Cloze Agenda.*
- Beta access to the latest iOS version of Cloze - Email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you an invite to try all of the new features on your iPhone and iPad.*
- Beta access to the latest Android version of Cloze - This release includes the ability to log calls and SMS from your Android phone. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you an invite to try all of the new features on Android devices.*
- Beta access to the new team version - Email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you an invite to try the new functionality.
A core theme of this Cloze Business beta is that you will now see a single view of timeline activity and contact information without the need to toggle between views (you won’t need to toggle between My People, Inner Circle or the team). If team activity is available through any sharing option, you’ll see it — without the need to change views. Contact information including the Relationship Section and Project Status section are also kept in better sync across the team. If something is not shared automatically — we’ll prompt you.*
- Streamlined timeline view - When you view a person or company the timeline includes all interactions that have been shared with you from other members of your team either through a Project/Deal, assignment sharing or Inner Circle sharing. You no longer need to toggle between views.* If you would like to toggle your view to see only your interactions you can.
- Improved contact syncing and prompting - Cloze will automatically prompt you if there is new contact information available from your team or if you have information that you can share with your team. Contacts with a Business Segment are now automatically shared with your team. If you are assigned to a person, or part of Deal Team or Project Team that involves the person, contact changes are kept in sync automatically.* Learn more about contact syncing between team members.
- New Relationship section - We've added a new Stage called "Lost" to track your disqualified leads and renamed "Not Yet Qualified" to "Lead". You'll also more options to quickly take action around your relationships.* Learn more about the Relationship sections here.
- Enable my team members to take ownership of unassigned contacts - With this new option enabled members of your team are able to assign unassigned contacts to themselves (without a Manager or Admin assigning them). All assignments and re-assignments are now logged in the timeline view of the contact too.* Learn more.
- Turn off Keep in Touch for a person or company - Once turned off, you will no longer receive automatic keep-in-touch reminders for this contact.* Learn more.
- Set a different a Keep in Touch schedule or turn off Keep in Touch reminders for contacts assigned to other team members - In some cases you may want to set a different frequency or may not want to stay in touch with contacts that have been assigned to other members of your team.* Learn More.
- Mark a person as private - you can now quickly mark a single person or group of people private.*
- Directed Notes and To Dos - You can direct a note or assign a To Do to member of your team by entering the @ symbol and their first name for fast collaboration.* Learn More.
- Segments are now broken out into Business and Personal - You will now find Business and Personal Segments in Settings and in the Relationship section. Contacts set with a Personal Segment are always private. Contacts classified with a Business Segment are automatically shared with your team.*
- New Quick Notes - You can add Quick Notes to any Person, Company, Project or Deal. You enter the text using conversational language and Cloze will automatically detect the type of note or activity to log in the timeline.* Learn More.
- New keyboard shortcuts - Compose an email (e or m key), a to do (t key), or a note (n key) with a single keyboard action.* Learn more.
- CC other people on Mail Merge emails - You can now CC a person or group of people on all copies of your Mail Merge email.* Learn more.
- iCloud Reminders are now available for all users [UPDATED] - See your iCloud Reminders on the Cloze Agenda. Learn More about iCloud Reminders.
*Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll enable these beta features.
- Beta access to iCloud Reminders [CONTINUED] - See your iCloud Reminders on the Cloze Agenda.* Learn More about iCloud Reminders.
- Beta access to Smart Agenda Linking [UPDATED] - Cloze automatically links people mentioned in calendar meetings and to-dos (like iCloud Reminders). For example, an Exchange Calendar meeting named "Call Dana Varenos" will automatically link to Dana Varenos in Cloze without inviting her to the meeting. Or you can say, "Hey Siri, remind me to call Dana Varenos at 2pm on Thursday" and Cloze will automatically link to Dana and remind you on the Agenda.* Now available for all Cloze Pro and Cloze Business users. Learn More about Smart Agenda Linking.
- "Push" Email for Office 365 email [UPDATED] - New email is actively transferred (pushed) as it arrives in Office 365 to the Cloze Inbox so you don't have to sync to see your new mail.* Now available for all Cloze Pro and Cloze Business users.
- Beta access to iCloud Reminders [CONTINUED] - See your iCloud Reminders on the Cloze Agenda.* Learn More.
- Beta access to Smart Agenda Linking [CONTINUED] - Cloze automatically links people mentioned in calendar meetings and to-dos (like iCloud Reminders). For example, an Exchange Calendar meeting named "Call Dana Varenos" will automatically link to Dana Varenos in Cloze without inviting her to the meeting. Or you can say, "Hey Siri, remind me to call Dana Varenos at 2pm on Thursday" and Cloze will automatically link to Dana and remind you on the Agenda.*
- Adjust the font size used in Cloze - You can now adjust the display text size for the Agenda, Inbox, People section and others in Cloze. Learn More. **
- Set the default font for email - You can set the default font used for emails composed in Cloze. Learn More. **
**Available on cloze.com. Coming soon to our mobile apps.
- Beta access to iCloud Reminders - See your iCloud Reminders on the Cloze Agenda.*
- Beta access to Smart Agenda Linking - Cloze automatically links people mentioned in calendar meetings and to-dos (like iCloud Reminders). For example, an Exchange Calendar meeting named "Call Dana Varenos" will automatically link to Dana Varenos in Cloze without inviting her to the meeting. Or you can say, "Hey Siri, remind me to call Dana Varenos at 2pm on Thursday" and Cloze will automatically link to Dana and remind you on the Agenda.
- "Push" Email for Gmail and G Suite [UPDATED] - New email is actively transferred (pushed) as it arrives in Gmail and G Suite to the Cloze Inbox so you don't have to sync to see your new mail. Now available for all Cloze Pro and Cloze Business users.
Blog: Introducing Engagement Analytics
Updated mobile apps
- Activity Analytics – See how you’ve been spending your time. Are you spending more time with CxOs or VPs? Leads or existing customers? Activity analytics can tell you.
Learn more about Activity Analytics.
- Team Leaderboard – Want to know which team members are pulling their weight? The Leaderboard shows a list of your team members on Cloze and ranks their activity by four categories: Sent Mail, Calls Made, Meetings, and Email Opens.
Learn more about the Team Leaderboard.
- Pipeline Engagement – Looking for an objective view of your pipeline? Wondering where you can help your team? Engagement Analytics highlight the Deals and Projects that are truly on track with strong participation from the clients involved—and those that are fading and need attention.
Learn more about Pipeline Engagement Analytics.
- Forecast – Derived from your Potential Deals and Projects the forecast report shows your cumulative value, timing and top deals. See how your forecast has changed over time and what’s flowing in the right direction. Learn more about Forecast Reporting.
- Lead Engagement – Are some of your leads getting lost in the shuffle? Lead Analytics highlight leads that are advancing and those that are going stale. Reports show untouched Leads, Lead source, their age, last contact and Next Steps all in a single view.
Learn more Lead Engagement Analytics.
Filter the timeline of your People, Companies, Projects and Deals
- You can filter the timeline of interactions for a person, company, project or deal by email, calls, meetings and others items to narrow the view as needed.
Learn more about filter your timelines.
Cloze Bot for RingCentral Glip
- Have you ever posted on Glip something like “Has anyone talked with…[pick a name]?” With your team on Cloze and RingCentral Glip you don’t need to bug anyone – Simply ask Cloze Bot for Glip and you’ll know.
Learn more about Cloze Bot for RingCentral Glip.
We’ve also made many refinements
- Beta access to the iOS and Android versions of Cloze - Email us at email@example.com and we’ll send you an invite to try all of the new 2017 features on your iPhone, iPad or Android devices.
- Faster Office 365 Email Sync Beta - Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll enable early access to our new faster inbox syncing for Office 365 Email accounts.
- Cloze Bot for RingCentral Glip - You can now use Cloze Bot on Glip too! Learn More.
- New "Skip" option for keep-in-touch reminders - Swipe to the left and select "Skip" to be reminded again when your next keep-in-touch reminder cycle comes due. Learn more.
- Filter the timeline of a person - You can filter the Timeline of interactions for a person by Email, Calls, Meetings and others items to narrow the view as needed. Learn More.
- Open Evernote or OneNote in a web browser instead of their app - When creating and opening existing Evernote and OneNote notes you can set if you wish to open the Evernote or OneNote app (iOS, Android, Mac or Windows) or now you can open Evernote or OneNote in a web browser instead. Learn More - Evernote or OneNote.
- Custom Email "From Names" - Each email account connected to Cloze can now have a unique "From Name" that is displayed to the recipient when they receive your message. Learn More.
- Email the top people at a company with a single click - Tap on the email icon in a company profile to send an email to the top people. Learn More.
- Agenda keyboard shortcuts - we've added several new keyboard shortcuts for to help you navigate the Agenda on your desktop. Learn More.
- Analytics and Reporting Beta - Email us at email@example.com and we'll enable early access.
Blog: Your inbox now has a brain. Introducing Smart Action Items and Deadlines and more
Updated Mobile Apps
- Smart Action Items – Cloze detects action items in email you send (e.g. “I’ll get back to you on Friday”) and adds them to your agenda automatically.
- Smart Deadlines – Cloze detects deadlines in email you receive too (e.g. “Please review and get your comments to me by Friday”) and adds them to your agenda automatically.
New note-taking options
- Built-in Notes – You can use Cloze’s built-in notes instead of OneNote and Evernote.
- Use Built-In notes with Evernote or OneNote too – Even if you use Evernote or OneNote for note-taking in Cloze you can edit a call and add a note using Cloze’s Built-In notes.
Custom fields for People, Companies, Projects, and Deals
We’ve added Custom Fields to help your further classify your People, Companies, Projects and Deals. Custom Fields are also shared with your team members if you are using Cloze Business.
- Custom Fields for Projects and Deals – Cloze includes default Custom Fields that you can enable like Type, Forecast and Lead Source—you can also add as many others as needed. When enabled, Custom Fields appear in the Project (or Deal) Status section.
- Custom Fields for People and Companies – Similarly Cloze also includes default Custom Fields that you can enable like Type, Role, Department and Lead Source for People and Companies—you can also add as many others as needed. When enabled, Custom Fields appear in the Relationship section.
Accept meeting invites right from Cloze
- Accept calendar invites – You can accept a meeting invite without leaving Cloze.
We’ve also made many refinements
Importing People and Projects
People and Companies
Blog: Deep Content Search, Scheduled Email, Cloze Sidebar for CRM and more
You can now search for keywords and phrases in emails, attachments, notes, and documents —on Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Office 365 email and OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox, and Evernote.
When you search, Cloze will match results to the following types of content:
Email – Email subject, email body and email attachments
Calendar – Meeting body, location and meeting subject for your primary Google calendar.
Documents – body content of the document, file name, and folder name.
Notes – note subject, note body content, attachments in notes and tags
Messages – message content and content of files exchanged in Slack.
Scheduled send: Write your email now, have Cloze deliver it later
- Email scheduling – With the Cloze, you can schedule an email to be sent later at a more convenient time. This is helpful when you communicate with people in different time zones, want to send emails when they are most likely to be read or simply want to write emails when you have a free moment and then have them sent at an appropriate time.
Cloze Sidebar for CRM
The Chrome extension provides Cloze related context of people, companies, projects, and deals side by side with your CRM and other websites.
- CRM’s and other app supported: Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, SugarCRM, and PipeDrive, HubSpot CRM. Also Supported: Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Github.
Install the Cloze Sidebar Chrome Extension.
We’ve also made many refinements
- One-tap conversion to Deals (or Projects) – When you mark a person or company as “Potential” you have the option to automatically create a Deal (or Project). Learn more.
- Deal stage options – You can now include or exclude an Active deal stage for Deals (or Projects). There are two options. You can track deals: 1.) only until they are won or lost, or 2.) until they are done (any delivery or services are completed). Learn more.
- Merge duplicate deals – You can merge Projects (or Deals) by tapping on the check marks next to the Projects (or Deals) you wish to merge and then tapping on the merge icon. Learn more.
- Add a new company without a domain – You now have the option to create a company with just a phone number. Learn more.
- Add email addresses to companies – There is new “Email Addresses” section for companies so you can track company-level address like sales@ or support@. Learn more.
- Filter your inbox by email account – tap on the funnel icon and the Content to filter by email source connected to Cloze. Learn More.
Desktop Keyboard Shortcuts
- ctrl-e – in the email composer ctrl-e goes to the end of the line. Learn More.
- cmd-k – in the email composer you can highlight text and insert a link with cmd-k. Learn More.
- cmd-v – in the email composer you can paste an image with cmd-v. Learn More.