On the Contact Profile you will find a section called Relationship. It looks like this:
VIDEO: How to organize your contacts in Cloze with Stages, Segments and Steps.
You can use this section to classify your contacts by Stage...
- Lead (formerly known as Not Yet Qualified)
..and by Segment. By default we include both Business and Personal Segments:
- Customers - People you sell to or deliver services to
- Partners - People that help you sell, deliver services, or run your organization
- Suppliers - Companies that you buy from
- Investors - People that invest in you or your organization
- Advisers - People that advise, counsel or mentor you
- Competitors - People that you compete against
- Coworkers - People that work in your organization
- Custom - Custom type of relationship
- Family - Your family and relatives
- Friends - Your friends and acquaintances
- Connections - People in your network
- Personal Custom - Personal custom type of relationship
...And Custom Fields. Each Segment can have its own set of custom fields. By default we include:
- Type - Organize customers into your own sub categories.
- Role - Role of a person in their business.
- Department - Department the person works in or reports to.
- Lead Source - Keep track of where a customer came from.
- Custom - add additional custom fields by Segment
Click here to learn more about adding Custom Fields to People and Companies.
In the above example the contact is classified as an Active Customer. In the example below we are going to change the label from "Customer" to "Client".
In the Cloze Pro Settings section you can customize the relationship type labels that are displayed in Cloze. There are several default and custom labels that can be changed to suit your needs.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on iPhone/iPad and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Tap on Customize to expand the section.