1.) Tap on any contact photo to open the Cloze contact profile.
2.) Tap on Edit in the upper right of the screen.
3.) Scroll down to the Social and IM section.
From here you may edit existing information or add new contact details.
3.) Tap the Edit icon next to the piece of information you would like to remove.
4.) Tap on the type of change you would like to make to this email address.
5.) Tap the "change" button in the upper right of the screen after you are done.
6.) Then tap the "save" button to save your changes.
BETA: Remove or Edit an existing piece of contact information:
If you are editing existing information you have a few different options:
- Remove or Fix it: Tap on the minus (-) symbol to remove information. When you do so you will be prompted with several options to remove the information or fix it.
- Change the Type: Set the type of information (like a mobile phone or fax number).
- Set the sharing option: You can mark the contact information private so when this contact is shared with your team this specific piece of information is not shared.
There are four options to select:
- Archive: Select this option to set the information to archived. The email address, phone number etc... will no longer appear as a contact information option, but will still be used for stitching together the historical timeline of interactions. This option is recommended when a person changes jobs to ensure your past history of interactions is still available in Cloze.
- Remove: Select this option to completely remove the information from Cloze. Remove is primarily used if the information is inaccurate.
- Correct: Select this option to quickly correct a typo or minor error.
- Demerge: Select this option to remove this information because it belongs to another person.