All keep in touch reminders appear on your Cloze Pro Agenda screen.
Cloze has 3 types of keep in touch reminders:
- Automatic. Cloze will automatically surface people you haven't talked to recently that might still be important to keep in touch with.
- Recurring. Cloze reminds you have you haven't talked to a Customer or Prospect recently. Go to More → Settings → Keep In Touch to change how often you're reminded.
- Planned. You can schedule a reminder for any contact right from their profile. Go to the To Do tab and choose Add To Do.
Please note: Cloze will only remind you to get in touch if you have not had an interaction with each contact during the time period you set.
- Use the sliders to adjust how often you are prompted to keep in touch with your Potential Customers and Active Customers.
- Tap on "With Other Types of People" to adjust your keep in touch settings for other Relationship Types.
- Cloze can also skip manual reminders you have set if you have had a recent interaction with a contact.
VIDEO: How to organize your contacts in Cloze with Stages, Segments and Steps.