Cloze has several different types of reminders to help you keep on top of your relationships:
- Set reminders to follow-up on important messages you send or receive so you never miss a follow up again.
- Reminders can be set to always alert you, or only alert you if no one responds.
Keep in Touch Reminders
All keep in touch reminders show up in your Cloze Pro Agenda screen. Cloze has 3 types of keep in touch reminders:
- Automatic. Cloze will automatically surface people you haven't talked to recently that might still be important to keep in touch with.
- Recurring. Cloze reminds you have you haven't talked to a Customer or Prospect recently. Go to More → Settings → Keep In Touch to change how often you're reminded.
- Planned. You can schedule a reminder for any contact right from their profile. Go to the To Do tab and tap on Add To Do.
Use the Work Week settings to fine tune when Cloze will prompt you.
You can set the days of the week, weekay hours and weekend hours.
When you set a reminder to follow-up on an important message you can say "Later Today". Use the settings here to specify how many hours later before Cloze prompts you when you say "later today".
- Your Morning Briefing will sent approximately one hour before the start of your day.
- Cloze will NOT send Keep in Touch reminders on days that are not selected. So in the example below, Keep in Touch reminders will not be sent on Saturday and Sunday.