If you are an Cloze Business Administrator you can enable various options for your Team Members.
You can enable the ability for any Team Member to...
- Self Service - Team members with a validated work email address can join without an invitation.
- View other team members, see who else is talking to their contacts, see leaderboards — enable this option to all your team members to see who else is talking to their contacts. It also enables them to see the Leaderboard in the Analytics section.
- Invite people to join the Team — enable this option to let members of your team invite others to your team.
- Take ownership of unassigned contacts — enable this option to allow members of your team to assign unassigned contacts to themselves.
- Follow team updates to their contacts — enable this option to receive contact information updates from the team.
- View shared Contacts and Projects (or Sales, Cases, Deals etc..) — Enable this option to allow team members to see shared Contacts, Projects and Deals (your team view). If disabled they will only see Contacts that have been assigned to them or Projects and Deals in which they are involved.
- Edit shared Contacts and Projects (or Sales, Cases, Deals, etc...) — enable this option to allow team members to edit shared Contacts, Projects and Deals (your team view). If disabled they will only be able to edit Contacts that have been assigned to them or Projects and Deals in which they are involved.
To enable any of these options please follow the instructions below.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Cloze Business section and tap on Billing and Settings to expand the section.
Then tap on the Edit button next to Settings and Access Control and toggle on any options to which you would like your Team to have access.