On the Contact Profile you will find a section called Relationship. On your phone tap on the About section or look on the right side of the screen on iPad, Android tablet or cloze.com.
It looks like this:
In the above example the contact is marked as an Active Customer.
There are several ways you can customize this section. You can
VIDEO: How to organize your contacts in Cloze with Stages, Segments and Steps.
You can use this section to classify your contacts as...
- Lead (formerly known as Not Yet Qualified)
…and select the specific relationship Segment. By default we include:
- Customers - People you sell to or deliver services to
- Partners - People that help you sell, deliver services, or run your organization
- Suppliers - Companies that you buy from
- Investors - People that invest in you or your organization
- Advisers - People that advise, counsel or mentor you
- Competitors - People that you compete against
- Coworkers - People that work in your organization
- Custom - Custom type of relationship
- Family - Your family and relatives
- Friends - Your friends and acquaintances
- Connections - People in your network
- Personal Custom - Personal custom type of relationship