How do I archive a team member?
Platinum Feature: Archiving is only available with a paid Business Platinum team subscription.
The User Archiving feature allows you to preserve historical, shared business activity when team members leave your Cloze team.
- Preserve shared business activity history when users leave your team or disconnect their accounts.
- Protect against malicious removal of business activity history.
- Retain business activity of guests involved in specific deals.
- Easily manage which history to retain and which you no longer need.
- See all shared activity for any team member in one view.
- Available with team billing. Extra charges may apply.
When you select the Archive and Eject option, the team member is removed from the team and they are able to sign up on their own and subscribe. If you select Archive and Delete, this deletes the entire user account, only archiving shared notes and other things shared with the team (this does not include communication).
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Team Members
3.) Tap on the checkmark next to any Team Member.
4.) Tap on the Other icon and select Archive and Eject or Archive and Delete.