Note: Cloze's APIs are currently in beta. Please reach out to email@example.com for early access.
Direct acesss to Cloze's APIs iare now available in beta for users and partners.
If you would like access please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide instructions on how to access it. Also please include a short description of your integration plans.
Please see below for a list of APIs that are currently avalable.
- Query user activity - Query activity data for the user. Reports on one or more of the following activity measures
- Query lead qualification data - Query lead qualification data
- Query pipeline data - Query for data about projects/deals in the pipeline. You can select projects according to where their start, active and end dates fall relative to a reporting period, and retrieve various metrics for each.
- Query team activity - Query activity data for the user's team. Reports activity for a particular period across one or more of the following measures
- Add a communication record - This API allows you to add a new call, text, meeting, email, or direct message to Cloze
- Add a content record - This API allows you to add a new event, note, or external to do to Cloze
- Create a to do - Create a new To Do within Cloze
- Retrieve email opens - Retrieves email opens for a specific user and API key. For example, to retrieve opens on messages sent within the last 30 days.
- Retrieve custom fields - Retrieve custom fields for the user. By default all custom fields are retrieved. An optional relationtype query parameter may be specified: one of person, project and company this returns custom field meta-data that apply to the specific relation type. Please refer to samples for further information.
- Retrieve contact segments - Retrieve the people and entity contact segments available within a cloze user account.
- Retrieve people and entity contact stages - Retrieve the Cloze stages that apply to people and entity contacts. Returns the internal Cloze stage keys along with their user custom label.
- Retrieve project segments - Retrieve the project segments available within a cloze user account
- Retrieve project stages - Retrieve the Cloze stages that apply to projects. Returns the internal Cloze project stage keys along with their user custom label.
- Retrieve steps - For segments, and stages within each segment, retrieve the steps available for a cloze user account. Optional query parameters may constrain the results by segment, or by segment and stage. Steps are returned as user labels and in Cloze internal step name format.
- Create a company - Create a new company or enhance an existing company within Cloze. Companies can be created with just a domain name or both a name and another unique identifier such as a phone number and email address.
- Create a person - Create a new or enhance an existing person within Cloze. People can be created with just an email address or both a name and another unique identifier such as a mobile phone number, twitter handle, or facebook id.
- Create a project or deal - Create a new project or merge updates into an existing one. Projects require a name.
- Subscribe to change events - This method allows you to subscribe to notifications from Cloze such as when a relation(person, project, or company) changes. Notifications are delived using Web hooks, the callback URL, target_url is supplied in the subscription.
- List subscriptions - This method lets you list your subscriptions
- Cancel a subscription - This method lets you unsubscribe from change events