Platinum Feature: Enterprise controls are available with the Cloze Business Platinum Plan.
- Multiple customizable roles for team members rights.
- Manage team member accounts (lock, unlock, delete, etc.).
- Enforce security policies such as 2-step authentication.
- Protect your data by controlling who can export what data.
- Control who can customize business configuration and compliance settings.
- Lock down sharing and privacy settings.
- Specify which users are required to pay for their own Cloze subscription and which the team pays for
- Create and use up to 100 custom segments, 250 custom fields, 2500 custom templates
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Tap on My Team to expand the section and tap on the Edit button next to Team Settings.
Three Roles are included by default:
- Admin - the highest level of rights and can assign rights to any Role.
- Manager - provides a higher degree of visibility by default. Other rights can be assigned.
- Member - the lowest level of access, by default. Admins can assign more right as needed.
- View and Edit Team Content
- Sub Team Visibility
- Assignment and Notification
- Import / Export
- Security and Compliance
- Sharing Defaults
- Sharing Policy
- Sharing Override
- Manage Your Team
- Customization and Sharing