Cloze includes several standard Custom Fields that you can enable.
By default we include:
- Department - Department the person works in or reports to.
- Do Not Contact - Opt outs and communication preferences.
- Forecast - Set the likelihood of closing the deal in the current period.
- Lawful Basis - Record your GDPR legal basis for storage and processing of personal information
- Lead Source - Keep track of where a customer came from.
- Role - Role of a person in their business.
- Type - Organize customers into your own sub categories.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to enable a default Custom Field.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Customizations section and tap on Custom Fields to expand the section.
4.) Tap on the gear icon next to the section where you wish to add Custom Fields. You can create and edit Custom Fields for People, Companies, and Projects (or Deals, Cases, Sales etc...)
5.) Along the top of the screen tap on the Add button and then in the Standard section select the default Custom Field you wish to use.