Cloze includes several standard Custom Fields that you can enable including a standard field called "Lawful Basis". You can use this field to record your GDPR legal basis for storage and processing of personal information.
More information about Lawful Basis can be found here.
There are several Lawful Basis field values to select from:
- Consent - the data subject has given consent to the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
- Contract - processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract
- Legal Obligation - processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject
- Vital Interests - processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person
- Public Task - processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- Legitimate Interests - processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to enable the "Lawful Basis" Custom Field to record your GDPR legal basis for storage and processing of personal information.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Customizations section and tap on Custom Fields to expand the section.
4.) Tap on the gear icon next to the section where you wish to add Custom Fields. You can create and edit Custom Fields for People, Companies, and Projects (or Deals, Cases, Sales etc...)
5.) Along the top of the screen tap on the Add button and then in the Standard section select the "Lawful Basis" Custom Field.