You can import Companies using a CSV (comma separated value) file. If your import file is from another system you will need to check each column header first. Please see the instructions and column header names below.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a sample spreadsheet
- Check all columns in your original CSV and make any necessary to changes to map them to their equivalent name in Cloze following the instructions below.
- All upload records (each row) must contain at least
- a name and phone number
- an email address or
- a domain
The CSV file must include these four columns (even if they are not used) named:
3.) Size of Company
4.) Number of Employees
- After you've prepared your CSV, upload a small sample file of 2-3 rows of contact information to make sure everything imports as expected.
- Contact support by clicking on the red "Help and Feedback" button below if you have questions, before you upload.
Before you import your companies you'll need to prepare your CSV spreadsheet.
In this example below the spreadsheet has three column headings that need to be mapped to the equivalent name in Cloze before this CSV file can be imported. You will need to check and change if necessary each column of your original file to make sure it matches the appropriate import field in Cloze.
Scroll down this page for complete list of all column header fields available to map your information to in Cloze.
With the updated column names the CSV file is now ready to be imported into Cloze.
Here is a complete list of Column Headers available for your import CSV. Not all are required, but are included to provide flexibility.
CLOZE RELATIONSHIP TYPES
This sets who the person is to you. For example, a customer, a partner, a supplier, an adviser, or any number of customizable segments.
Next Steps are customizable and should exactly match what you have created in Settings. Please read more about creating Next Steps here.
Keywords are like tags and allow you organize People, Projects, Deals or Companies. Keywords are helpful when you are trying to organize your contacts across many traits or characteristics and where you may end up with too many custom Cloze Lists.
- Keywords - your keywords can be separated by commas or spaces. When importing Keywords please separate each keyword by a comma and replace extra characters and spaces with a dash. Other characters such as periods, slashes, ampersand etc will be replaced with a space and create two keywords.
Domain (required - please remove http://, https://, www. and other prefixes)
Size of Company (required)
Number of Employees (required)
E-mail 2 Address
E-mail 3 Address
Web Page 2
Web Page 3
App Unique ID
App Content URL