From the Agenda screen Cloze provides the ability to search for keywords and phrases in emails, meetings, attachments, notes, and documents. Keyword and phrase searching of content works with Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Microsoft Office 365 email, Microsoft OneDrive, Slack, Dropbox and Evernote.
You can search with or without quotes:
- Without quotes around the words: searches each individual word entered across the cloud services listed above independently. For example the search: Tully proposal searches for both "Tully" and "proposal" independently.
- With quotes around the words: searches the exact phrase entered in search across the cloud services listed above. For example the search: "Tully proposal" searches for the exact phrase "Tully proposal".
When you search, Cloze will match results to the following types of content:
- Gmail and Google Apps for Work email: email subject, email body and email attachments
- Google Calendar: meeting body, location and meeting subject for your primary Google calendar
- Google Drive and Google Docs: document body content, file name, and folder name
- Microsoft Office 365 email: email subject, email body and email attachments
- Microsoft OneDrive and Office.com file: document body content, file name, and folder name
- Evernote: note subject, note body content, attachments in notes and tags
- Dropbox: document file name and folder name
- Slack: message content and content of files exchanged in Slack