Updated August 31, 2015
LinkedIn recently made a significant change to their developer program and have been rolling out restrictions that impact what apps may access your information from LinkedIn. LinkedIn announced the changes back in February.
As a result of these changes, Cloze can no longer automatically import your LinkedIn contacts or your LinkedIn feed from your connections. You can still use Cloze to:
- post to your LinkedIn feed
- post to any LinkedIn Company pages your administer
- import your own LinkedIn profile into Cloze
Facebook made a similar change back in April.
For Cloze Pro users, you can manually export your contacts out of LinkedIn and then import them into Cloze.
To import your LinkedIn contacts please go to:
- First export your LinkedIn contacts here: https://www.linkedin.com/people/export-settings
- Then login on Cloze.com
- Click on More in the lower left of your screen
- Scroll down to the Cloze Pro section and click on Import / Export
- Add your LinkedIn export file
- And click on the Start Import button