On the Contact Profile you will find a section called Relationship. On your phone tap on the About section or look on the right side of the screen on iPad, Android tablet or cloze.com.
It looks like this:
In the above example the contact is marked as an Active Customer.
There are several ways you can customize this section. You can
VIDEO: How to organize your contacts in Cloze with Stages, Segments and Steps.
You can use this section to classify your contacts as...
…and select the specific relationship Segment. By default we include:
- Customers - People you sell to or deliver services to
- Partners - People that help you sell, deliver services, or run your organization
- Suppliers - Companies that you buy from
- Investors - People that invest in you or your organization
- Advisers - People that advise, counsel or mentor you
- Competitors - People that you compete against
- Coworkers - People that work in your organization
- Custom - Custom type of relationship
- Family - Your family and relatives
- Friends - Your friends and acquaintances
- Connections - People in your network
- Personal Custom - Personal custom type of relationship
Customizing the Relationship section
There are several ways you can customize this section. You can...
Tap on the More icon to...