How do I enable the "Do Not Contact" Custom Field?
Cloze includes several standard Custom Fields that you can enable including a standard field called "Do Not Contact". You can use this field to track when a contact has opted out of communications from you.
There are several field values to select from:
- No Contact (at all) - this will disable emails, calls, texts and Mail Merge emails originating from Cloze.
- No Emails - this will disable emailing this person from Cloze.
- No Calls - this will disable calling this person from Cloze.
- No Texts - this will disable texting this person from Cloze.
- No Mass Emails - this will disable the Mail Merge feature in Cloze.
- No Postal Mail
- No Visits
Here are step-by-step instructions on how to enable the "Do Not Contact" Custom Field to track your opt-outs.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Customizations section and tap on Custom Fields to expand the section.
4.) Tap on the gear icon next to the section where you wish to add Custom Fields. You can create and edit Custom Fields for People, Companies, and Projects (or Deals, Cases, Sales etc...)
5.) Along the top of the screen tap on the Add button and then in the Standard section select the "Do Not Contact" Custom Field.