How do I adjust the delivery time of my Morning Briefing?
In the Work Week and Locale section of settings you can set the days of the week, weekday hours and weekend hours and the delivery of your Morning Briefing.
When you set a reminder to follow-up on an important message you can say "Later Today". Use the settings here to specify how many hours later before Cloze prompts you when you say "later today".
- Your Morning Briefing will sent approximately one hour before the start of your day.
- Cloze will NOT send Keep in Touch reminders on days that are not selected. So in the example below, Keep in Touch reminders will not be sent on Saturday and Sunday.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Assistant section and then tap on Work Week and Location to expand the section and then adjust your settings as necessary.
- You will receive your Keep in Touch reminders during the time window and selected days.
- Your Morning Briefing email will be sent to you approximately one hour before the start of your day.
- When you snooze something you can set when we'll remind you again