How do I export my contacts and filter by keyword?
With Cloze Pro and Cloze Business you can export all of your contacts (or select a specific Cloze list) in .CSV format. Once the file has been downloaded you can filter by the Keywords column.
Please follow these instructions on how to export your contacts.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower left of your screen on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Settings menu to the Import / Export section and click on Export to expand the section. Then click on the Export button and select this list you wish to export.
You can export...
- Everyone (all of your contacts)
- Stages (not yet qualified, potential, active or inactive)
- Segments (customers, partners, suppliers etc..)
- Lists (any custom lists you have created)
4.) Open your export spreadsheet. Then select your enter spreadsheet (all rows and columns) and then select Filter.
5.) Then filter the Keywords column as needed.
- Tap on the dropdown option next to the Keywords column.
- In the Filter section Select "Contains"
- Then enter your keyword in the search field
In this example the spreadsheet has been filtered to show just the keyword "2017-targets".