How do I export a Canva design to Cloze?
Any graphic design you create in Canva can be exported to Cloze for use in marketing emails. After exporting a Canva design using the Cloze Canva app you find it in the Cloze Library.
How to export a Canva design to the Cloze Library.
1.) Select the Canva design you would like to use.
2.) Navigate to the Cloze app in Canva.
If you have recently used the Cloze app, you will see the Cloze icon at the bottom of the left-hand navigation menu.
You can also navigate to Cloze by tapping on the App menu
- Tap on Apps
- Select Your Apps
- Select Cloze
3.) Select Export.
4.) Click on the Export to Cloze button.
- Optionally name your file (if blank it will use the name you set in Canva)
- Set the Cloze Library category (by default this is Canva Designs)
- Click on the Export to Cloze button.
On the next screen:
- Select the file type (.png or .jpg)
- The size
- Transparent background (optional)
- Compress file (optional)
- Click on the export button
The Canva design is now available in the Cloze Library.
- Navigate to the Cloze Library
- Expand the Building Blocks section
- Expand the Canva Designs section
You will also see your export Canva designs in the building block section when designing a template.