Work Week and Locale
In the Work Week and Locale section of Settings you can set:
- When you work - set your work days, work day hours, weekend hours and later today reminder time period.
- Your default country - change this to set your default country.
- Number and date formatting - set this to match your preferred number and data formatting.
Workdays, Workday Hours, Weekend Hours and Later Today Reminder settings
Cloze has several different types of reminders to help you keep on top of your relationships:
- Set reminders to follow-up on important messages you send or receive so you never miss a follow-up again.
- Reminders can be set to always alert you, or only alert you if no one responds.
Keep in Touch Reminders
All keep in touch reminders show up in your Cloze Pro Agenda screen. Cloze has 3 types of keep in touch reminders:
- Automatic. Cloze will automatically surface people you haven't talked to recently that might still be important to keep in touch with.
- Recurring. Cloze reminds you when you haven't talked to a Customer or Prospect recently. Go to More → Settings → Keep In Touch to change how often you're reminded.
- Planned. You can schedule a reminder for any contact right from their profile. Go to the To Do tab and tap on Add To Do.
Use the Work Week settings to fine tune when Cloze will prompt you.
You can set the days of the week, weekday hours and weekend hours.
When you set a reminder to follow-up on an important message you can say "Later Today". Use the settings here to specify how many hours later before Cloze prompts you when you say "later today".
- Your Morning Briefing will sent approximately one hour before the start of your day.
- Cloze will NOT send Keep in Touch reminders on days that are not selected. So in the example below, Keep in Touch reminders will not be sent on Saturday and Sunday.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down and tap on Work Week and Locale to expand the section.
Default Country and Number & Date Formatting