How do I import Projects or Deals into Cloze?
Using Cloze on the web (cloze.com) you can import Deals or Projects from other tools.
Cloze currently supports importing CSV (comma separated value) files. Please visit this page for a list of all column header fields available to map your information to in Cloze.
- Check all columns in your original CSV and make any necessary to changes to map them to their equivalent name in Cloze.
- All upload records (each row) must contain at least a Project or Deal name and an App id and App unique id
- After you've prepared your CSV, upload a small sample file of 2-3 rows of contact information to make sure everything imported as expected.
- Contact support by clicking on the orange "Help and Feedback" button below if you have questions, before you upload.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower left of your screen on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to Import Contacts and click to expand the section.
Click on the Add Files button to navigate your prepared file you wish to import.
Before you upload please make sure all of your columns have been properly mapped to Cloze equivalents.
4.) Review or edit the mapping and import it when ready.
- Mapped columns - click here to review columns that are mapped and ready to import
- Good or bad values - click here to review columns with bad values
- Unmapped columns - click here to review columns that are not mapped for import
- Get help - reach out to support team for assistance
- Edit mapping - make changes to the mapping
- Use a different mapping - load another mapping
- Save current mapping - save a mapping for use in the future
5.) Click on the import button select the import type.
- Dry Run: runs a validation only - this option lets you download and review any rejected records before you import your file. You can also make adjustments to the mapping before your import.
- Import: validates and imports the records - this option imports the file based on your mapping. You can download any rejected records after the valid records import.