Using Cloze on the web (cloze.com) you can import Deals or Projects from other tools.
Cloze currently supports importing CSV (comma separated value) files. Please visit this page for a list of all column header fields available to map your information to in Cloze.
- Check all columns in your original CSV and make any necessary to changes to map them to their equivalent name in Cloze.
- All upload records (each row) must contain at least a Project or Deal name.
- After you've prepared your CSV, upload a small sample file of 2-3 rows of contact information to make sure everything imported as expected.
- Contact support by clicking on the orange "Help and Feedback" button below if you have questions, before you upload.
- Add App Links to create a shortcut back to other systems from Cloze. App Links also enable you to re-import the same file again without creating duplicates.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower left of your screen on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to Import Contacts and click to expand the section.
Click on the Add Files button to navigate your prepared file you wish to import.
Before you upload please make sure all of your columns have been properly mapped to Cloze equivalents.
4.) Then click on the Start Import button to import your Projects or Deals.