Note: The SkySlope integration is currently in beta and included as part of the Cloze Business Gold and Platinum Plans.
Getting started with Cloze and SkySlope.
As a first step, connect SkySlope to Cloze. Once connected the integration will:
- Sync current transactions to Cloze
- Sync historical transactions to Cloze
- Sync current listings to Cloze
- Sync buyers, sellers, and optionally other contacts related to the transaction or listing to Cloze (e.g. title contact, attorney contact, etc.)
- Sync purchase and sale anniversary dates in Cloze (on Buyers and Sellers)
- Sync SkySlope documents with Cloze
Transactions and Listings: SkySlope ➔ Cloze
Once connected, the SkySlope integration will sync to Cloze current transactions, historical transactions, and current listings. Key details are automatically synced into Cloze:
- Listing / Transaction name
- Dates (start and end)
- MLS ID
- List side % (optional)
- Buyers, sellers, and optionally other contacts related to the transaction or listing
Contacts: SkySlope ➔ Cloze
Contacts and their contact information are automatically synced from the SkySlope to Cloze. The SkySlope integration will sync to Cloze the buyers, sellers, and optionally other contacts related to the transaction or listing (e.g. title contact, attorney contact, etc.).
Each contact is automatically organized for you with the appropriate Stage and Segment.
Documents: SkySlope ➔ Cloze
Documents added to SkySlope are automatically synced to Cloze and are displayed in the Files section of the transaction or listing.
Anniversary Dates: SkySlope ➔ Cloze
Purchase and sale anniversary dates are automatically synced to Cloze and set on the appropriate buyers and seller contacts.
Anniversary reminders appear on the Cloze Agenda as they come due.
Pro Tip: Use a Cloze Campaign to automatically send Anniversary emails.
Cloze can automatically send anniversary reminder emails on your behalf using a Campaign. When the anniversary arrives Cloze will send an email using a template and your real email.