Cloze offers Custom Fields to help you further classify your People, Companies and Projects (or Deals). When enabled, Custom Fields appear below the Relationship section for People and Companies and below the Project (or Deal) Status section. You can also organize your Custom Fields into Custom Sections.
There are several different types of Custom Fields that you can use to tailor the profile for People, Companies, Projects and Deals.
- Text - Any type of text may be entered. A common example would be an account ID.
- Pick List (one) - Pick one field value from a list
- Pick List (many) - Pick multiple field values from a list
- Date - Set a date (no time)
- Round Number - Enter a number with no fraction (e.g. 1,000)
- Decimal Number - Enter a number with fraction (e.g. 1,000.25)
- Currency - Enter a currency value (e.g. $1,000)
Custom Fields are also shared with your team members if you are using Cloze Business.
Custom Fields for People and Companies
Cloze includes Custom Fields that you can enable like Type, Role, Department and Lead Source -- you can also add as many others as needed. Once enabled you will see your custom fields in the Relationship section.
Custom Fields for Projects and Deals
Cloze includes Custom Fields that you can enable like Type, Forecast and Lead Source -- you can also add as many others as needed. Once enabled you will see your custom fields in the Status section.
Custom Fields are especially helpful if you have a common Deal or Project process, but would like to easily segment them by product line, service, or any other custom classification.
A person with Custom Fields looks like this:
A Deal (or Project) with Custom Fields looks like this: