Using Cloze on the web (cloze.com) you can import and export contacts from your computer.
Cloze currently supports to importing formats:
- Outlook CSV (comma seperated value - .csv files)
- vCard (.vcf files)
- Check all columns in your original CSV and make any necessary to changes to map them to their equivalent name in Cloze.
- All upload records (each row) must contain at least an email address or mobile phone number
- After you've prepared your CSV, upload a small sample file of 2-3 rows of contact information to make sure everything imported as expected.
- Contact support by clicking on the orange "Help and Feedback" button below if you have questions, before you upload.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower left of your screen on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to Import / Export and click to expand the section.
Click on the Add Files button to navigate the file you wish to import.
4.) Then click on the Start Import button to import your contacts.