Lead Management Overview
With Cloze Lead Management you can capture, route, and ensure every lead has a consistent follow-up plan so leads never slip through the cracks. Cloze’s Lead Engagement Analytics helps you focus your efforts on the people that are most likely to convert. When combined with Campaigns, you can ensure the right person receives the right type of lead — if they are unavailable campaign automation can follow up on their behalf.
Cloze includes a complete Lead Management system that is comprised of three core feature sets:
- Routing - capture, organize, and distribute leads
- Follow-up - apply Campaigns, Next Steps, and To Dos to ensure follow up
- Analytics - see all the real activity down to the individual lead
Continue reading for an overview of Cloze's Lead Management. We also have a Lead Management Program checklist to help guide you through the process. Are you just getting started with your Lead Management program? Contact email@example.com for assistance in setting up Cloze.
Cloze streamlines and automates your lead follow-up to ensure every lead receives consistent follow-up. Leads are captured along with any important details at the beginning of the lead process so they can be properly routed, followed up upon, and measured. Lead Routing includes automatically capturing, organizing, and distributing the lead.
Leads can come from many places such as email, website forms, cold outreach, webinars, paid ads, social media, events, and more making it hard to get a centralized view. It is even harder if you receive the majority of leads via email -- this forces you to cut and paste the information, create a contact, and then follow up. All of this extra work means the lead is rarely added to your CRM. Cloze eliminates this busywork.
Every lead can be automatically fed into Cloze so leads can be easily distributed to ponds or specific reps/agents with push notifications. When new leads arrive in your inbox via email, Cloze will alert you and extract the contact information so you can quickly follow up with the lead. Learn how to enable lead capture in settings.
- A push notification is sent to your phone and other devices
- It is a single tap to accept the lead and create the contact
- Simply tap or swipe to reach out immediately
- Enhance contacts with information from the lead email
- The lead is classified and gets an automatic follow-up plan
Script lead processing automatically extracts custom information from lead emails
You can take lead capture even further with advanced custom scripting. Cloze uses scripts to solve unique problems with very specific lead sources. For example, a script can:
- Update custom fields
- Add tags
- Conditionally set Stage, Segment and other values
- Set a location or sub-team
Beyond extracting leads from email, we offer our own API and extensive integration with Zapier. These options are helpful when routing leads from lead forms, websites, or other apps. With both options, leads can flow directly into Cloze and then be distributed as needed.
Cloze offers several ways to route leads to members of your team. For example, you can use Cloze to route leads across a team by round-robin or first-come-first-served. You can define any number of distribution options including lead quality, geography, price-point, or any other criteria.
For specific lead distribution options and to see an example, review our Lead Distribution and Examples article.
Lead follow-up can be automated in a few ways:
- Next Steps – Next Steps provide a standardized way of following up whereby the assigned rep or agent takes action (sends an email, makes a call, sends a text, etc..) as each step is due. Next steps are repeatable checklists you write once and your team follows for every new lead.
- Campaigns – Campaigns can automate follow-up by sending an email or text to the lead with the rep or agent taking this action themselves. With a Campaign, you can also mix in assigned to-dos to call the lead directly. Campaigns automate follow-up with your real email and text, and use to-dos to add personal outreach.
- A combination of both Next Steps and Campaigns – a single lead can start with an automated campaign and then Next Steps can guide the rep or agent once qualified.
Regardless of the type of lead capture or lead routing Cloze will alert the right team member immediately. When a lead arrives it is classified in Cloze as a lead (the Stage and Segment are set) which in turn starts the follow-up.
For more examples of next steps and campaigns used for follow-up, review our Lead Management Follow-up Overview article.
Unparalleled Visibility with Lead Engagement Analytics
You generate a lead, follow-up begins, but then what? Did the rep or agent actually follow up? How long did it take to qualify? Is one source of leads better than another? Cloze automatically tracks your team’s calls, emails, texts, and meetings so you always know the truth.
Lead Engagement Analytics helps you zero in on the leads that are moving forward and those where engagement is low. Want to know which leads are not getting the attention they deserve? Lead Analytics shows you.
Cloze analyzes your email, calendar, calls, and messages giving each one of your Leads a Cloze Score. The higher the Cloze Score, the higher the engagement with your Lead.
Read this report from left to right to follow the flow from lead origination to qualification. People that are classified as Not Yet Qualified are considered a Lead. When you move a person from the Lead Stage to the Potential Stage they are considered qualified.