How do I filter the timeline of a person?
You can filter the Timeline of interactions for a person by several different criteria to narrow the view as needed:
- Timeline - the full timeline of activity
- Mail - email and postal mail
- Meetings - calendar meetings both from your connected calendars and manually logged
- Call and Texts - phone calls and texts messages (iMessage, SMS, WhatsApp)
- Notes - Evernote, OneNote, and Cloze built-in notes
- Messages - Slack and Twitter messages
- Social - Twitter, Facebook Pages activity you administer, and LinkedIn Company page activity
- Audit Trail - Assignments, custom field updates, Step changes, Stage changes, Segment changes
- Other - misc other items
- Activity Measures - Inquiries, Viewings/Showings, Drop-ins, Auto Sent Emails, and other measures
1.) Tap on More at the bottom of the Timeline of interactions.
2.) Tap on the drop-down menu as needed to narrow your view.
Scroll down the menu to see other options.