How do I search for my files?
With Cloze you can search for keywords and phrases in documents stored in Google Drive, Google Docs, OneDrive, Office.com and Dropbox. When searching email, Cloze will also match search result in documents exchanged on Gmail, Office 365 email and Slack.
You can search with or without quotes:
- Without quotes around the words: searches each individual word entered across the cloud services listed above independently. For example the search: Tully proposal searches for both "Tully" and "proposal" independently.
- With quotes around the words: searches the exact phrase entered in search across the cloud services listed above. For example the search: "Tully proposal" searches for the exact phrase "Tully proposal".
When you search, Cloze will match results to the following types of documents:
- Google Drive and Google Docs: document body content, file name, and folder name
- Microsoft OneDrive and Office.com file: document body content, file name, and folder name
- Dropbox: document file name and folder name