What causes a campaign to stop?
The Cloze Campaigns feature is included as part of the Cloze Business Platinum Plan.
Campaigns can stop because of a number of reasons.
The Campaign says it should:
- The last step finishes and there is no “repeat” at the end
- There is an explicit “stop” step
- The campaign is set to stop if the client replies or books a meeting
The contact has a big change:
- The contact’s Stage, Segment, or Next Step is changed
- The contact is reassigned away from you
Always End Campaign Setting Options
Ensure a Campaign continues to run
By default "If the Relationship Changes" is enabled. Toggle this off if you would like the campaign to continue regardless of Stage, Segment, or Next Step changes, or if you are unassigned.