Match None of These Filter
Each selection you make in this filter narrows your results to people who have none of the values.
Think of And Match None of These as: "NOT". For example, if you select the stage Lost as a filter, the results will not show people with the Lost Stage.
- About - First Name, Last Name, Birthday, Language, and more
- Relationship and Tags - Stage, Segment, Tags, and more
- Communication and Campaigns - First Met, Running Campaigns, and more
- Contact Type - Organized, Discovered, and more
- Contact Info - Email Address, Email Domain, and more
- Custom Fields - Custom fields you have defined
Select as many filter options as you would like. Also, note that you can combine Match None of These, with any of the other filters.
- Tap on Must Match None of These to expand the section
- Tap on the + to add a filter
Tip: The checkmark (✓) adds a filter and the X removes a filter.
- ✓ - Adds a filter
- X - Removes a filter
Match None functions as a "NOT" so as you add criteria it narrows the results by excluding the criteria you set.
For example, if you filter by:
- Match All of These: Custom Field - Lead Source: Website
- Match None of These: Stage: Lost
- Match None of These: Do Not Contact: No Emails, No Calls, No Texts, or No Contact (at all)
Only people who have Lead Source: Website that are not in the Stage Lost and have not opted out [No Emails, No Calls, No Texts, or No Contact (at all)] will be included in the filtered list.