How do I create drip campaign Ghostwriter prompt?
Create and distribute unique content with Ghostwriter prompts. A prompt is like a shortcut for generating new content with Cloze's ChatGPT-powered Ghostwriter feature.
You can also create your own prompts and share them with your team.
There are three types of Ghostwrter prompts you can create:
Instead of the same content being sent out by every person, the marketing team or team leader can create prompts so each member of your team creates their own unique content. Below you will find instructions on how to create a Drip Campaign Prompt.
Create and share your own Drip Campaign Ghostwriter prompts
You will create Ghostwriter prompts in the Cloze Library.
1.) Navigate the Library and tap on the new template (+) icon.
- Navigate to the Libary.
- Tap on the new template (+) icon.
2.) Select the Ghostwriter option.
3.) Select Drip Campaign Prompt.
4.) Enter a subject and how you want to say it.
- Campaign Goal: Enter a short summary of the goal of the campaign.
- Drip Style: Newsletters with Articles, Short Personal Emails, or Long Personal Emails.
- Article preference: Best Match or More Recent. For a current topic, we recommend selecting More Recent.
- Tone: Set the tone (e.g. authentic, professional, complimentary, etc...)
- Language: Select the language.
- Number of drips: Set the number of drip emails
- Wait before sending: A fixed amount of time or pause in conversation.
- Wait: Days, weeks, months, etc..
5.) Tap on Test Prompt and Approve.
Feel free to make refinements to your campaign goal as needed.
You may want to tap on the back button to run another test to ensure you are getting the results you like. The content will be unique each time but you'll get a feel for what ChatGPT comes back with for the topic.
- Test the prompt - Tap on the Test Prompt button.
- Approve the prompt - Once you are happy with the results, tap on the Approve button.
Ghostwriter will create your prompt content.
You can approve it or tap on back to make refinements and rewrite it.
6.) Save the prompt to a Library.
After you approve the topic you can name the prompt, select a category, and save it to a Library.
- Name your prompt - this name will appear when you click on the Ghostwriter lightbulb icon.
- Set the Library category
- Add Tags (optional) - Use the tag #featured to ensure the prompt shows when you tap on the Ghostwriter icon.
- Select the Library - In this example, the prompt is saved to the team library so all Cloze users have access to it.
- Tap on the Save button
The next time you compose a drip campaign the new, custom prompt is available.
If the prompt was saved to a shared, team library it will be available to all Cloze users.