How do I schedule a Mail Merge email to be sent in the future?
Mail merge emails can be scheduled to be sent at a future date and time.
- You can schedule mail merges only up to 1 month in the future.
- You cannot edit a mail merge once it is scheduled. You will need to cancel/delete the mail merge email and start over.
1.) Go to the People section and select the contacts wish to email.
There are several ways to find and select contacts.
- You can tap on the checkmark next to each person
- Select all members of an audience
- Select people with the same tag
- Filter the People section to any criteria you would like
Please note that many email providers limit the number of emails you can send per day. For example, Google's G Suite limits you to 2,000 emails per day. Consumer Gmail accounts are limited to 500 emails per day. GoDaddy limits sending to 250 emails per day. Because of these email-provider sending limit restrictions, we support scheduled mail merge emails to 500 or fewer users.
2.) Tap on the checkmark to select the Bulk Action menu and then select Mail Merge To from the menu.
- Select the bulk action menu
- Select Mail Merge to
3.) The email composer will then show all of the people you have selected in the "To:" line.
Note: The greeting ("Hi Dana") will rotate through each of the names from the people included in the "To:" line so you can see how it will look for each recipient before you send the email.
A personalized greeting is automatically included for each recipient.
No one is BCC'd. Each person receives their own unique email. Each person will not see the other recipients.
4.) Select Schedule and then set the date and time.
Note: You can only schedule mail merges up to one month in the future.
- Tap on the Send Options menu next to the Send button.
- Select Schedule
- Select When, or
- Select a custom date, and
- Select a custom time
- Tap on the checkmark when you are done
5.) Tap on the Send button to send your Mail Merge email.