Branch on a matching user - Campaign “Decisions” settings
The Cloze Campaigns feature is included as part of the Cloze Business Platinum Plan.
There are several types of decision options that can be automated with a Campaign. For example, a Campaign could branch based on a lead source and provide different content for each decision branch.
Below you will find the "Decisions" campaigns settings for Branch on a matching user:
- Matching Strategy
- Custom Field
- Tags to match
Campaign Example:Branch on a matching user tag for lead distribution
This campaign is designed to branch based on a Cloze user tag. With Cloze you can define lead Ponds using tags. Ponds are especially helpful when creating competition and for ensuring the right team members receive leads.
In this example, the campaign routes leads to Cloze team members that have the tag "#a-rated-lead.
What this campaign does:
- GOAL: Find the best team member (agent, sales rep, etc..) available as quickly as possible
- Send push notifications to all team members that can take the lead
- If no team member is available within 5 minutes round-robin assign
Branching is a decision to go down only one of the different branches. The first branch to match gets its steps run – others are skipped. The Campaign then proceeds to complete all of the steps in the branch. This campaign will branch based on whether any Cloze users on the team have the tag "#a-rated-lead (AND have rights to see this contact). If a team member is set with the "#a-rated-lead tag, the campaign will proceed to "Yes" (campaign steps 1.1.1 - 1.1.5.).
Campaign Example: Branch based on an existing relationship
You can also go a step further and branch based on an existing relationship. This ensures that leads are routed to the people on your team that know the lead best.
In this example, the campaign routes leads to Cloze team members that have an existing relationship with the lead.
What this campaign does:
- GOAL: Find the team member (agent, sales rep, etc..) that knows the lead best and assigns it to them.
- If no one knows the lead send push notifications to all pond team members
- If no team member takes the lead within 4 hours assign it to a pond member automatically
Branch on a matching user Campaign "Decisions" Settings.
Tap on the + icon and select Branch on a matching user.
Select the matching strategy to use:
- Default - uses either a custom field or tag match.
- Custom Field - use a custom reference field to match.
- Existing Relationship - matches based on the strongest existing relationship.
- Hierarchy Branch - matches based on the proximity within a sub-team.
Note: If Matching Strategy is (default) this will branch based on either a custom field or tag match.
Tag to match
Enter the Tag that will be checked.