How do I add context for other Ghostwriter prompts?
You can add context to Cloze which can then be used with Ghostwriter prompts.
Context can be any list of talking points or data points that will then be used to supplement a Ghostwriter prompt. You think of them as a set of key points you want to make in an email. Ghostwriter will use them while creating any new content.
For example, adding market condition context:
- A Context Prompt could be: "Current market conditions"
- This could then be used with Ghostwriter Prompts like: "Why you should sell now?", "Is now a good time to buy or sell?", or "How's the market?".
Or the key benefits of joining a company or brokerage:
- A Context Prompt could be: "Key benefits of becoming a Wellesley Realty agent"
- This could be used with a Ghostwriter Prompts like: "Convince an agent to come into the office to meet" or "Follow up with an agent that you are recruiting".
Please follow these instructions to get started:
- Follow the instructions below to create custom context.
- Create a Ghostwriter prompt that uses your newly created custom context
1.) Navigate the Library and tap on the new template (+) icon.
- Navigate to the Libary.
- Tap on the new template (+) icon.
2.) Select the Ghostwriter option.
3.) Select Context for Other Prompts.
4.) Enter a summary of the Prompt Context.
In this example, the Prompt Context is the Benefits of becoming a Wellesley Realty agent. These are the most important talking points that will be used to extend a Ghostwriter prompt.
5.) Let Ghostwriter create the first draft or enter your talking points manually.
- Ghostwrite a first draft
- Enter talking points manually
a.) Select this option to let Ghostwriter create a first draft.
After Ghostwriter has completed the draft tap into any of the ten points to make refinements.
b.) Enter talking points manually.
You can enter up to ten points manually.
c.) Tap on the Next button.
6.) Save the context prompt.
Once saved you can use the context prompt with any Ghostwriter prompt.
- Enter the name of the prompt.
- Select a Template Category.
- Add tags to the template (optional).
- Select the Library.
- Tap on the Save button to save the prompt.