How do I add custom context to a Ghostwriter prompt?
- Please follow these instructions to create custom context.
- Then follow the instructions below to create a Ghostwriter prompt that uses your newly created custom context
You can also create your own prompts and share them with your team.
There are three types of Ghostwrter prompts you can create:
- Newsletter Prompt
- Drip Campaign Prompt
- Personal Email Prompt
Instead of the same content being sent out by every person, the marketing team or team leader can create prompts so each member of your team creates their own unique content.
Below you will find instructions on how to create a Personal Email Prompt that includes Additional Context.
Create and share a Ghostwriter prompt
You will create Ghostwriter prompts in the Cloze Library. Below you will learn how to include custom context to the prompt to ensure key talking points are incorporated into the content created by Ghostwriter.
1.) Navigate the Library and tap on the new template (+) icon.
- Navigate to the Libary.
- Tap on the new template (+) icon.
2.) Select the Ghostwriter option.
3.) Select Personal Email Prompt.
4.) Enter a subject and how you want to say it.
- Custom topic: Enter a short summary of what you want to say.
- Tone: Set the tone (e.g. authentic, professional, complimentary, etc...)
- Language: Set the language.
- Additional context: Add any additional context (e.g. your personal bio or a custom context prompt).
- Keep it short: Set if you want a short email.
- Intended Use: New email, reply, or either.
5.) Tap on Test Prompt and Approve.
Feel free to make refinements to your custom topic as needed and then tap on the Test Again button.
You may want to tap on the Test Again a few times to ensure you are getting the results you like. The content will be unique each time but you'll get a feel for what ChatGPT comes back with for the topic.
Ghostwriter will create your prompt content.
You can approve it or make refinements and rewrite it.
- Approve the prompt - Tap on the Approve button.
- Make refinements - Or you can make refinements. You can change the topic or any of the other options and tap on the Test Again button. Once you are happy with the results, tap on the Approve button.
6.) Save the prompt to a Library.
After you approve the topic you can name the prompt, select a category, and save it to a Library.
- Name your prompt - this name will appear when you click on the Ghostwriter lightbulb icon.
- Set the Library category
- Add Tags (optional) - Use the tag #featured to ensure the prompt shows when you tap on the Ghostwriter icon.
- Select the Library - In this example, the prompt is saved to the team library so all Cloze users have access to it.
- Tap on the Save button
Tip: Add the tag #featured to ensure the prompt shows when you tap on the Ghostwriter icon.
The next time you compose an email the new, custom prompt is available.
If the prompt was saved to a shared, team library it will be available to all Cloze users.
Several different prompts can use the same context
In the example, there is a Prompt Context that highlights the core benefits of joining a brokerage: "Why become a Wellesley Realty agent". This set of talking points can then be fed into any other prompt.
Five different prompts all use the same context.
- Highlighted below are five unique email prompts
- While the subject is different, the "Why become a Wellesley Realty agent" context is fed into the output generated by Ghostwriter to ensure these two points are included.