You can set your default sharing settings in the "My Sharing Settings" section.
In the My Sharing Settings section you can set...
- Sharing Projects (or Deals) on Creation - When you create Projects (or Deals) you can choose whether to share it with your organization by default (you can override the default during creation).
Learn more about sharing Projects (or Deals).
- Sharing Timelines for People on Assignment - When a person or company is assigned to you, you can choose whether to share your timeline with your organization or not on a contact-by-contact basis. This sets the default for new assignments.
Learn more about sharing timeline for assigned contacts.
Content Linking - When the content of a message, note, or file refers to a person, company, project or deal Cloze will automatically link them together. You can choose whether to share content-linked items with your team by default (you can override the default using the lock icon).
- About Note Sharing - When you share a person or company with your team, automatically share the "More About" notes by default (you can override the default using the note lock icon).
- Your default Broadcast Delay - Broadcast delay gives you time to flag sensitive messages as private before other members of your team can see them.
Learn more about Broadcast delay.
- Your Inner Circle - With the Inner Circule you can automatically share contact timelines with everyone in your inner circle. You'll see their contacts' timelines too.
Learn more about your Inner Circle.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Cloze Business section and tap on My Sharing Settings to expand the section.