Auto Send Email - Campaign “Take Action” settings
The Cloze Campaigns feature is included as part of the Cloze Business Platinum Plan.
Each type of Campaign step will have its own settings. For example, a step to automatically send an email will have different settings than a set to automatically send an email.
Below you will find the "Take Action" campaigns settings for Auto Send Email:
- Email Details
- Include Matches
- Sending Details
- Notify Me When
- Recipient Tags
Auto Send Email Campaign "Take Action" Settings.
Tap on the + icon and select Auto Send Email.
Set the email template that will be automatically sent with this Campaign step is triggered. Tap on the dropdown to find and set the template.
Using a placeholder
If you have not yet created a template you can use a placeholder instead. You can then return to the placeholder template to add your content at a later time. This is helpful when you are sketching out a campaign, but haven't yet created all of the content.
Add to To and CC
Using linked Reference Custom Fields Cloze can also automatically included other people for further personalization. For example, if the spouse is set in the recipient's contact record Cloze can also automatically add them to the To line so the message would be delivered to both people.
The Cloze Matching Engine is designed for a “broker” model where you need to match “products” to prospects (and vice-versa). For example, a realtor will use Cloze's matching engine to find properties that meet a specific buyer's criteria (budget, location, number of bedrooms etc.). Cloze also connects to your local MLS to automatically match real estate listings to your clients.
With a Campaign, you can automatically send matches as they occur. For example, a new listing becomes available -- Cloze's matching engine will match the listing to the buyer and then the Campaign will automatically send it to the buyer.
Add New Matches
- All - Created, Started, or Price Change
- Newly Created - Based on the Created field
- Newly Active - Based on the Start field
You can fine-tune the sources that are used for matching. For example, if you wanted to only use your MLS connection to be used for property matching you would select "Your Feeds".
Tip: When adding matches make sure your overall template embeds a matching template.
- Your Account - This source is any properties, sales, projects, etc. that you create in your Cloze account.
- Feeds - This source is any feed of properties, sales, projects, etc. that are automatically fed into your account (like MLS listings).
- Your Team - This source is any properties, sales, projects available shared by your entire team.
- Any - This option matches across all available sources including Your Account, Feeds, and My Team.
- Account and Team - This option matches Your Account and My Team (but excludes your Feeds).
- Your Account - This option matches only to properties, sales, projects, etc. that you create in your Cloze account (and excludes your team and your feeds).
- Your Team - This option only matches against your team (and excludes any feeds and your account)
- Your Feeds - This option only matches against your feeds (and excludes your team and your account)
In Settings, you can define custom Activity Measures. By default, the Activity Measure for the automatically sent campaign step is set to "Auto Sent Mail".
This is helpful when identifying if a specific message was sent automatically and can be used in Analytics.
Reply to Last Email
With this option, the conversation looks more natural as it quotes the previous message creating a continuous email thread. The recipient sees the email sent by a previous campaign step quoted below the follow-up messages. This approach makes it look like you are simply replying to your previous message.
Notify Me When
As with other emails you send with Cloze you can be notified when a recipient opens an email or clicks on any link. You can optionally disable these notifications if you wish for Campaign steps.
You can control when the email is automatically sent.
Send During Work Time
Toggle on "Send During Work Time" to only automatically send the email during your work hours. Work hours are set in the Work Week and Locale section of Settings.
Time to Send
You can set your email to send immediately, or during a specific hour of the day.
- If you specify “after 10 am” it randomly picks a time from 10 am to 11 am to make it look more natural.
- If that time is in the past, the email will be sent immediately.
- If in the future, it is scheduled for the time it needs to go out.
- When "Send During Work Time" and Time To Send = Immediately is set:
- If you're already during work time it sends immediately.
- If you're outside work time it waits until work time and then sends immediately.
You can limit the recipients of a specific Campaign step based on tags. This is helpful if you want the action to only trigger if certain criteria are met like a combination of tags.