Auto Send Text - Campaign “Take Action” settings
The Cloze Campaigns feature is included as part of the Cloze Business Platinum Plan.
Each type of Campaign step will have its own settings. For example, a step to automatically send an email will have different settings than a set to automatically send an email.
With Cloze Campaigns you can automatically send text messages using Dialpad, RingCentral, or Twilio.
- Learn more about Dialpad and Cloze
- Learn more about RingCentral and Cloze
- Learn more about Twilio and Cloze
Below you will find the "Take Action" campaigns settings for Auto Send Text:
- Text Details
- Sending Details
- Recipient Tags
Auto Send Text Campaign "Take Action" Settings.
Tap on the + icon and select Auto Send Text.
Using a placeholder
If you have not yet created a template you can use a placeholder instead. You can then return to the placeholder template to add your content at a later time. This is helpful when you are sketching out a campaign, but haven't yet created all of the content.
Fallback to Non-Mobile Number
If no mobile phone number is available, Cloze will try to send the text to a number that isn't marked as mobile in their contact profile. Here are step-by-step instructions on how to classify a number as mobile.
You can control when the text is automatically sent.
Send During Work Time
Toggle on "Send During Work Time" to only automatically send the text during your work hours. Work hours are set in the Work Week and Locale section of Settings.
Time to Send
You can set your text to send immediately, or during a specific hour of the day.
- If you specify “after 10 am” it randomly picks a time from 10 am to 11 am to make it look more natural.
- If that time is in the past, the text will be sent immediately.
- If in the future, it is scheduled for the time it needs to go out.
- When "Send During Work Time" and Time To Send = Immediately is set:
- If you're already during work time it sends immediately.
- If you're outside work time it waits until work time and then sends immediately.
You can limit the recipients of a specific Campaign step based on tags. This is helpful if you want the action to only trigger if certain criteria are met like a combination of tags.