Within Cloze you will find many ways to organize your relationships. Cloze includes two primary types of Segments: Business Segments and Personal Segments.
If you are using Cloze with your team, contact information and activity (calls, meetings, emails, notes, etc..) with Personal Segments are always private and not shared with your team.
Personal Segments include:
- Family - Your family and relatives
- Friends - Your friends and acquaintances
- Connections - People in your network, but you would like to not share with your team
- Personal Custom - Personal custom type of relationship
In the above example the contact is classified as a Friend. Stages are disabled for Personal Segments because you don't typically track your progress for Family and Friends.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Customizations section and tap on People and Companies to expand the section.
4.) Scroll down to the Personal Segments section.
Here you can...
You can also add Custom Fields to your Personal Segments.
Custom Fields are available in all Stages of a single Segment or can be limited to specific Stages or specific Segments. Examples include Type, Role, Department, Lead Source and any other you create. Cloze offers custom fields to help your further classify your People, Companies and Projects (or Deals). When enabled, Custom Fields appear below the Relationship section for People and Companies and below the Project (or Deal) Status section. You can also organize your Custom Fields into Custom Sections.
Custom Fields are also shared with your team members if you are using Cloze Business.
There are several different types of Custom Fields that you can use to tailor the profile for People, Companies, Projects and Deals.
- Text - Any type of text may be entered. A common example would be an account ID.
- Pick List (one) - Pick one field value from a list
- Pick List (many) - Pick multiple field values from a list
- Date - Set a date (no time)
- Round Number - Enter a number with no fraction (e.g. 1,000)
- Decimal Number - Enter a number with fraction (e.g. 1,000.25)
- Currency - Enter a currency value (e.g. $1,000)
Learn more about Custom Fields: