What types of templates can I create?
The Cloze Library provides a centralized location to manage all types of templates in one place. You can create several types of templates:
1.) Navigate to the Template Library and tap on the new template (+) icon.
- Tap on More in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android).
- Select Template Library.
Tap on the new template (+) icon.
On your computer:
Please note you may see the Library on the left-hand screen navigation. If not follow the instructions below to access the More menu and then select the Template Library.
- Tap on More in the lower left on your computer (cloze.com).
- Select Template Library.
- Tap on the new template (+) icon.
2.) Select the template you wish to create.
Personal Email Templates
Templates save time and bring consistency to your work. You'll never have to type up the same message over and over again or hunt your sent folder for a message you sent to another client. With Cloze you can save any email as a new template and create other types of templates too like text templates, call scripts, and snippets.
Any time you find yourself typing the same message over and over, you should create a template.
Personal email templates can be created in two ways:
Marketing Email Templates
With the Cloze Marketing Email feature, you can create beautiful, image-rich designs and pixel-perfect layouts that work for every email client.
- Create reusable templates with central control over themes and styles.
- Reusable Building Blocks to make assembling easy
- Sends through your real email account.
- Create customized newsletters in seconds without having to be a content expert or designer.
- Marketing teams can create a basic monthly newsletter, and team members can easily customize it with their own content – even per-client content.
- Design and use marketing emails on any device – phone, tablet, desktop.
Marketing email templates are created in the Cloze
Text Message Templates
Tap on the Edit and Send button to open the template in your default messaging app. Cloze supports sending the text template to iMessage, Google Messages, SMS, or WhatsApp and through automated text campaigns.
With Call Scripts, you stay on message for every call. When you start the call, the script is available on-screen along with a section to add notes.
Snippets are small pieces of text or an image or both you can use to create emails quickly. They differ from templates because they can be inserted while composing a new email, within an existing email template, or added to a Next Step.
If you find yourself typing the same portion of a message regularly, you should create a snippet.
Cloze Campaigns are a way to automate follow-up, nurturing, and other processes. You can think of each client as their own, unique "audience of one". Different content can be sent at different times to each person or a Campaign can automate specific actions against each unique person.