With Cloze you can track the entire journey of a seller from a lead, to listing their home, through to the completed transaction.
Important: Once you have qualified a seller lead we recommend setting their Stage to Potential (Hot) and creating a Sale Listing. With a Sale Listing, you can add multiple sellers. Below we have outlined the entire process.
- Stages and Segments to stay organized
- Next Steps to track your progress
- Templates to make outreach easy
- Automation to match listings to buyers
- Integrations with dotloop, SkySlope, DocuSign, Cloud CMA, Spacio, ActivePipe, and more
Cloze includes a prebuilt setup for real estate so that you do not need to start from scratch. We recommend that you use this real estate-specific setup as your base configuration and then make refinements to the templates, next steps, and custom fields as needed.
Below you will find an outline of everything you need to track a seller from lead to close.
Tracking the Seller Journey in Cloze CRM
- The Stage shows where they are on the client journey
- The Segment shows who that person is to you
- The Next Step is the next task to ensure the person advances to the next Stage
Seller Stage and Segment
There are five Stages you can use to track a person through their seller journey with you. Please note the Ninja Selling setup Stage labels are shown in paratheses.
- Lead (Warm) - a person that shows promise to become a buyer or seller (or both).
- Potential (Hot) - a person that has been qualified and is buying or selling soon (next 60- 90 days).
- Active (In Contract) - the person has signed or agreed to work with you to buy or sell a home.
- Past (Closed) - any person that once sold or purchased a property with you in the past.
- Lost - a buyer or seller that has decided to not purchase or sell their home with you.
As the seller moves through their journey, you will use the Stages to keep track. A seller will start in the Lead Stage, once you qualify them they will move to the Potential Stage, and then to Active, and then to Past once their property is sold. A Lead that is unresponsive or has elected not to move forward in the near term should be set with the Lost Stage.
Default Real Estate Stages
Ninja Selling Real Estate Stages
Seller Next Steps
Templates make follow-up easy
Templates can be tied to a Next Step so you have the right type of communication when you need it.
Cloze includes several types of templates you can add to a step:
Customizing your steps and templates
For each step, you can set a reminder time and a custom template.
Next Steps appear on the Agenda when due
Swipe to the right to send the template associated with the Next Step.
Swipe to the left to mark a step done.
Visualize your Next Steps on the kanban view
On your computer or tablet, you can see all of your buyers in a Kanban view. Each step is represented by a column to make visualizing your progress easy. You can also drag and drop contacts between columns.
Create a Sale Listing when they are qualified
Once you have qualified a seller lead we recommend setting their Stage to Potential (Hot) and creating a Sale Listing.
While viewing the Seller, tap on the compose icon and then select Add Property.
You will use the Property Status section to keep track of your progress.
Use the Stages to track your progress
When the sellers are ready to list their property you'll use the steps found in each stage to track the listing.
Default Sale Listing Next Steps for each Stage
Below are the default Buy Transaction Next Steps for each Stage. You can customize these steps in settings.
Potential Sale Listing
- First Discussion
- Confirm Appointment
- Create Presentation
- Create Sample Marketing Material
- Print Presentation
- Print Market Summary Graph
- Assemble Listing Packet
- Create Listing Agreement
Active Sale Listing
- Execute Listing Agreement
- Sign and Return Listing Agreement to Seller
- Send Thank you and set expectations
- Obtain Keys / Showing Instructions / Setup Alarm
- Take Measurements / Feature Sheet / Floor Plan
- Install Sign
- Discuss Staging Options
- Schedule Staging
- Schedule Photo Shoot
- Create MLS Listing
- Setup Showing Time
- Add Photos and Virtual Tour
- Create Property Domain Name
- Create Mailer
- Create Property Flyers
- Setup Zillow
- Evaluate Offers and Counter
- Execute Purchase Agreement
Pending Sale Listing
- Send Purchase Agreement to Title and Lender
- Order Title
- Update MLS Status to Pending
- Schedule Inspection
- Establish Escrow
- Obtain Proof of Escrow
- Request Settlement Statement
- Purchase Closing Gift
Closed Sale Listing
- Send Card
- 1 Month Follow-up
- 1 Year Follow-up