Within Cloze you will find many ways to organize your relationships. Cloze includes two primary types of Segments: Business Segments and Personal Segments.
If you are using Cloze with your team, contact information for Business Segments are shared with your team. Activity can be shared with your team in variety of ways.
- Customers - People you sell to or deliver services to
- Partners - People that help you sell, deliver services, or run your organization
- Suppliers - Companies that you buy from
- Investors - People that invest in you or your organization
- Advisers - People that advise, counsel or mentor you
- Competitors - People that you compete against
- Coworkers - People that work in your organization
- Custom - Custom type of relationship
In the above example the contact is classified as a Customer Lead. Customer is the Business Segment and Lead is the Stage.
1.) Tap on More (...) in the lower right of your screen on mobile (iOS/Android) and lower left on cloze.com.
2.) Tap on Settings
3.) Scroll down to the Customizations section and tap on People and Companies to expand the section.
4.) Scroll down to the Business Segments section.
Here you can...
- Add Next Steps - a repeatable checklist you write once and reuse for each person.
- Add Custom Fields - recommended for sub-segmenting your relationships
- Adjust your Keep in Touch Settings - set when you want to be reminded to get back in touch.
You can also add Custom Fields to your Business Segments.
Custom Fields are available in all Stages of a single Segment or can be limited to specific Stages or specific Segments. Examples include Type, Role, Department, Lead Source and any other you create. Cloze offers custom fields to help your further classify your People, Companies and Projects (or Deals). When enabled, Custom Fields appear below the Relationship section for People and Companies and below the Project (or Deal) Status section. You can also organize your Custom Fields into Custom Sections.
Custom Fields are also shared with your team members if you are using Cloze Business.
There are several different types of Custom Fields that you can use to tailor the profile for People, Companies, Projects and Deals.
- Text - Any type of text may be entered. A common example would be an account ID.
- Pick List (one) - Pick one field value from a list
- Pick List (many) - Pick multiple field values from a list
- Date - Set a date (no time)
- Round Number - Enter a number with no fraction (e.g. 1,000)
- Decimal Number - Enter a number with fraction (e.g. 1,000.25)
- Currency - Enter a currency value (e.g. $1,000)
Learn more about Custom Fields: