Cloze Campaigns FAQs
The Cloze Campaigns feature is included as part of the Cloze Business Platinum Plan.
What is a Cloze Campaign?
Cloze Campaigns are a way to automate follow-up and other processes. You can think of each client as their own, unique "audience of one". Different content can be sent at different times to each person or a Campaign can automate specific actions against each unique person. They consist of a series of steps that happen one after another.
- Perform an automated action(send an email, send a text, etc.)
- Wait for something to happen(delay, wait for a response, etc.)
- Make a decision (e.g. based on lead source)
- Update a contact (e.g. change stage)
You can stitch together any of the above steps to create a complete Campaign.
How do I create a new Campaign?
You can create a new Campaign in the Cloze Library.
If you are part of a team, Campaigns can be created by your team leader or an administrator and then published when ready. Individual team members can also create their own Campaigns and save them in their own Library.
What triggers a Campaign to start?
Campaigns can be triggered to start in several ways.
The campaign is linked to a Next Step:
- When a contact enters the Next Step the campaign automatically starts (e.g. Contact is put in the “Not ready to buy yet – Nurture” step)
The campaign is linked to an anniversary date field:
- When the anniversary reminder triggers the campaign begins (e.g. Reminder is set for 3 months before “Contract Signed” anniversary)
The campaign is linked to a lead source:
- When a lead arrives from that lead source the campaign begins (e.g. lead arrives from Zillow)
What causes a Campaign to stop?
The Campaign says it should:
- The last step finishes and there is no “repeat” at the end
- There is an explicit “stop” step
- The campaign is set to stop if the client replies or books a meeting
The contact has a big change:
- The contact’s Stage, Segment, or Next Step is changed
- The contact is reassigned away from you
How do I edit a Campaign?
There are two types of settings you can adjust for a Campaign:
- Campaign settings -These settings control the high-level functions like when to start and when to end. See below for more details.
- Campaign Step settings (see below) - Each Cloze Campaign is made up of a series of steps. Each step has its own set of controls that you can adjust as needed. Tap on the Campaign step (it will turn light blue) to edit the settings. Learn more about the step-level settings here.
How do I edit a Campaign step?
Each Cloze Campaign is made up of a series of steps. Each step has its own set of controls that you can adjust as needed. Tap on the Campaign step (it will turn light blue) to edit the settings.
The Campaign also has its own settings that control the high-level functions like when to start and when to end.
What do the Campaign icons mean?
There are several options you can take on an existing Campaign template:
- Replace with another template.
- Copy the template.
- Edit the Campaign Template.
- Set what will automatically start this Campaign.
- Manually Start the Campaign.